Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Thing #19
Some of the online communities that I already use are flixster and Yelp. I use flixster on my phone to see what new movies are out or are coming out in the future, and the reviews from the critics and public viewers. I can also watch trailers to movies along with finding local theaters and show times. I also use Yelp, although I don't find this tool to be as useful because I don't think it represents local restaurants or hot spots to the best of it's ability. I believe it is skewed on its preferences. I believe Teacher Pop will be the most useful tool in the future. I loved that it gave information on using technology in the classroom and also tips on keeping your personal Internet use private from the students and public. Having a go-to site about technology is something every teacher will need in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment