Saturday, February 16, 2013

Thing #11

The google search tool was the most straight forward for discovering new blogs. Google is my preferred search engine, and it seemed to work best for me this time as well. The Topix.net and syndic8.com were not as useful and confused me while navigating through them. One site I found to be of interest was "Technology Fridge", this blog posted cutting-edge topics on how you can use new technology in your class. I searched for inspirational blogs and came across "Positive Writer," which was a excellent reminder for what life is truly about. The most useful feed that I found was "The Learning Network, " which was described as, "Teaching and learning with the New York Times." This blog gave up to date news information and then provided ways to incorporate it into your curriculum, along with wonderfully detailed lesson plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment