Saturday, February 16, 2013
Thing #12
Google is a brilliant tool that changed the way most people search for information. I use Google almost everyday, usually to look up things that I want more knowledge on. One of the tools I found to be useful was the Google Calender. With the Google Calendar I am able to keep track of my day to day schedule and even set alarms for certain events. I found this tool to be useful because I can set my schedule from my home computer, but can also open it from my phone, which has more convenience for me. I also set up a iGoogle page which allowed me to make customizations. I added different gadgets to my home page such as my google calender, quote of the day, to do list, joke of the day, and even funny cat photos. As technology expands I expect Google to continue to become more innovative and make our lives a little easier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment