Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Thing #16

The start page I chose to use was the igoogle. This startup page was super easy to setup. I liked how I could place most of my important tools needed throughout the the day on my home page such as: the weather, email inbox, news, calendar and even a youtube showcase. It felt like all the important apps I use on my iphone were now on my computer home screen. I found the calendar to be helpful if you had access to it from multiple areas. The todo list that I found most appealing was the "Remember the Milk" tool because I was very simple, just like a handwritten list, which is my preference most days. My sticky notes would be wonderful to use in the classroom, so that you can write a note as a reminder but you wouldn't physically lose it, which I loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment