Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Thing #3

I believe with the growing popularity of blogs online, using one in a classroom setting would be an excellent way to communicate to a larger audience. Parents, colleagues, and others interested in the educational community can use my future blog to follow along with my lesson plans, ideas, and experiences as I grow professionally. This would be a wonderful tool to share my classroom with others. Not only would I get to interact with my audience, but it would give parents, and colleagues a chance to chime in on the process. I believe much of the success of my students depends on their parent's involvement, and I would like to give them every opportunity to participate.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you said you wanted to give the parents every opportunity to participate. As students advance in grades the participation in parents basically stops...I think that parents should be more involved in what's happening with their child's school work! Reaching out to parents as much as I can is my plan for when I become a teacher :).

    ReplyDelete