With the explosion of technology and smart phones, I would have to say blogs are becoming quite popular. On a typical day browsing the Internet, I usually come across numerous blogs relating to the subject matter that I'm researching. I came up with the name of my blog, "Calla's 23 Things," because it directly described the content of my blog. I also used my first and last name as my posting name, because I wanted to represent myself professionally within our educational 3040 community. I enjoyed the creative freedom when designing this blog, rather than the usual mundane projects we are forced to produce for other classes. The templates were straight forward, making it a cinch to set up. I chose an avatar that not only looks like me, but also reflects my personal style. I wanted the readers to gain a sense of who I am, since I will hopefully be relating to them on a personal level.
I did the same thing with my blog name. It lets everyone know right away what your blog will be about and who it is by. I love your background by the way!
ReplyDelete