Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Thing #1

I believe life long learning is something that we all strive for and participate in on a daily basis. However, not everyone engages in the 7 1/2 habits listed in the tutorial. The easiest habit for me was play, sometimes play takes over and one forgets the goals set out in the first place. There are people who are so set on achieving a goal that they have lost their sense of play, which to me is an important part of staying balanced. The hardest habit for me would be viewing problems as challenges. Everyday we are faced with problems that occur in our otherwise planed out day. If instead of looking at these situations as problems and more as an opportunity to learn, each day would become more of a blessing. I thought the contract was the most important aspect of the tutorial. I often participate in the 7 1/2 habits, however the contract seemed to be a good way to hold yourself accountable for those goals that you wanted to achieve. I find it easy to make a goal, but in less I have a set plan written down to achieve it, sometimes I catch myself falling behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment